Monday, February 5, 2018

Ground Hog Day

Well it looks like Winter is not done with us yet according to General Lee, more cold weather he predicts!! We had a fun day at school and home learning about The Ground Hog!
That morning Taylor's class got to watch Ground Phil make his prediction and then draw their shadows outside!
When we got home we celebrated Groundhog Day with a fun breakfast for dinner!
Pancakes are made even better when they look like a groundhog!
And some whip cream, strawberries and candy hearts!
Nicole didn't want to have anything to do with the masks, she ran the other way!
I got these a few years ago from Oriental Trading!
She did love the Hershey Kisses, but who doesn't, right?!
Yum, yum pancakes!!
On Saturday, Coco and I had to get some gas for my car and did a little thrift store shopping at Goodwill. I don't get to do it much so it was a special treat! I picked up this $3 buck candle holder for our patio wall, I love it and think its a great deal for a big piece...SCORE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment