Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine Front Door and Princess and The Frog Movie Night

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!
I hope your day is going LOVEly and you get to celebrate everything you love and feel loved in return XOXO
With Mardi Gras starting yesterday, we celebrated a little bit early with The Princess and The Frog!!
I picked up this yummy King Cake Saturday morning from Dutch Monkey Donuts, it is so good and tastes just like a huge donut!!
Look who found the baby!

Congrats Taylor on finding the baby!
Coco was happy just eating the cake!!
I also wanted to show you our Valentine front door, I have ordered this border for a few years from Oriental Trading and the heart door hanger came from Etsy!
And I updated the kissing balls to red and white for Valentines day!






No comments:

Post a Comment