Thursday, February 8, 2018

Valentine Table Scape & Mantel

Happy Thursday Friends, we are on the down hill slop of the week, yeah!! I have some more Valentine touches around the house I wanted to share with you, our February tablescape!
Keeping it real note *our dining room table is NEVER this clean!! This is only for a picture!!*
Our table is a catch all just so you know :-)
My Valentine table is very simple, just lots of pink and red! My Walmart red table cloth is a piece I use over and over again!! Perfect for so many holidays and I used another light pink table cloth as the runner. I cut a cheap paper heart banner in hold and tied them to the bar stools.
The heart placemats came from Home Goods a few years ago and I used my Christmas red poinsettias for the centerpiece.
A little different view of the table coming down the stairs, I also hung a little heart wreath from Walmart on the window.
I also added some love around our den mantel!
The garland came from Etsy a few years ago and the heart wreath came from Walmart.
Check out the new red lights I put in the fireplace!
I put some red and white tulips in a hot pink pitcher we had along with a little heart tree on one side of the mantel.
This cardboard love sign came from Walmart last year.
I put a red ribbon around the Trader Joe's candle I got for Xmas and the love sign also came from Walmart.
We spend a lot of time in our den, I hope all the red and pink valentine colors make it feel more lovely!!



No comments:

Post a Comment