Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Valentine Inspired Outfits

If you have followed me long enough, you know I love celebrating holidays from my home décor to my fashion. For February I pulled out of the pink and red I could find! Here are my Valentine inspired outfits I was sporting in February!

Not totally Valentines but I did want to show you this adorable pink and red tassel bracelet from Dixie Delights, I wear all during February! This new white top is from Old Navy and the boots from Target.
Hot Pink Pants!
Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons!
Can't get much more Valentines day then a big heart on your chest, even cuter when its monogrammed! I got this top from Etsy a few years ago and paired it with my red cardigan.
I wear this dress a lot at Christmas too, but its cute for Valentine's Day with the red. I paired it with my Dixie Delights tassel necklaces, the dress came from Lolly Wolly Doodle about 4 years ago.
This Target dress is also about 5 years old but still cute, especially with all my Dixie Delights Tassels!
This is the matching heart dresses from Pop Real the girls and I all wore on Vday!

I got this gray LOVE tee last year online and just paired it with my gray and black skirt and a denim jacket!
And although its not an outfit, it was still all about love, some heart shaped donuts from Dutch Monkey!
I love wearing seasonal colors, especially around Valentines, cause we could all use some more love!






No comments:

Post a Comment