Thursday, February 22, 2018

Celebrating My Birthday

From being a little baby to 37, every birthday has been awesome!!
This year was even sweeter!! Since my birthday fell on a weekend this year I got to celebrate all weekend long!! Here are some of the fun pics from my special day!
Mom surprised me with a pretty balloon in Athens :-)
Saturday we cheered on the Dawgs at the basketball game
On our way back to the condo we saw Spike!
Sunday we started breakfast off with a Happy Birthday ice cream cake!
When you get to eat all the yummy food you want and get to spend the day doing what ever you want its the best day ever!!
For lunch we headed to Atlanta for some yummy food at the Varsity!
All sooooo good!!!
And of course we picked up some Varsity hats!!
The Varsity, a Georgia treasure!!
Next time on my birthday was Sky View!
Its a HUGE Ferris wheel in Atlanta, you can see the entire city from the top, its not for the faint of heart, VERY HIGH!
Before take off!!
Here we go!!
These girls have NO FEAR, the height did not even bother them!
My loves hanging out above the city!
When we arrived home, Hubby surprised me with a yummy cheesecake
Happy Birthday to me!!
I have a wonderful weekend celebrating with my family, thank you for all the sweet messages, phone calls and cards, I love each one!!
I feel blessed to celebrate another great year, here is to #37!







No comments:

Post a Comment