Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Daddy Daugher Date Night & Valentine Coffee Station

This Saturday was the 6th Annual Chick Fil A Daddy Daughter Date Night!!
Here are my 3 loves ready for their date!!
I got these girls outfits from Screaming Owl.com, its a cute discount boutique but you do have to place your order a month before you need it, so just think ahead! But as a Mom, isn't that what we are always doing?!
With 2 girls and a public place, Daddy didn't have too much time to send me pictures but here they are on their way to Chick Fil A!
While they dined on some chicken nuggets they made a bucket list together, love this!!
Some fun out takes before they left!
Giggle, giggle!
While they were out I took myself on a little trip to Kirklands, kid free...SCORE!!!
I picked up 3 cute and cheap items, one of them was the red heart mug, perfect for Valentine's Day! I got this little love wood sign from Etsy and moved my Happy Everything plate by our coffee maker, cause doesn't coffee make everyone happy?!



1 comment:

  1. Precious daddy-daughter memories...priceless moments & pics!!~

    ReplyDelete