Friday, February 9, 2018

Valentine Drink Station

Happy Friday Everyone!
This will be at 5 PM this afternoon!!
One of my favorite spots to decorate every holiday is our kitchen drink station, here it is all dolled up in red, pink and hearts XOXO
I got the cute heart garland from Walmart last year along with the heart chalkboard. Like my red table cloth, this red satin table runner gets used all thru the year!
I have had this all you need is love frame for years from Home Goods, it was also a song played at our wedding. The rose in the heart vase was the first rose Taylor got from Daddy.
I filled this mason jar up with Taylor's favorite candy hearts and some hot chocolate kcups in a red and white bowl, cause Valentines day is all about chocolate right?!
That sweetie pie in the pink frame is baby Taylor, a few weeks old..right before you pooped on this blanket!!
Memories :-)
I also added this little valentine towel to the kitchen
In our den I used Coco's heart blanket and ordered this pillow cover from Ebay, $5 bucks!!
I hope you have a safe, fun, and relaxing weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment