Thursday, February 15, 2018

Valentine's Day

Hey Everyone, hope your Valentine's Day was filled with lots of love and happiness!!
The girls had fun parties at school making cookies and exchanging tons of candy!
I ordered 2 Papa John's Heart Pizza's to dine on and on Tuesday night, I made this huge heart brownie, yum!!
I made this brownie with 2 cheap brownie mix boxes and put one in a regular casserole dish and the other in a circular cake pan then coated the entire thing in hot pink icing!
My sweet Valentines XOXO
Another set of matching dressed from Popreal.com!!
Family Selfie!
Daddy's girls!!
He surprised us with some flowers and gifts!!
I am thankful everyday I get to call these 2 mine, the best and cutest Valentine's out there!!
Also, as we were celebrating all things love yesterday, many parents and families worst fears came true when we got word that 17 precious lives were lost in a FL school shooting. There is nothing I can add that people don't already know, its truly heartbreaking. I know as many of you, we hold our loved ones closer and say thank you for another day. We will all be praying for this community and families XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment