Friday, February 23, 2018

Birthday Date With Hubby

Every February I like to take a day off work to celebrate my birthday, some years it means some time to myself and some years like this one, it meant a fun afternoon in Atlanta!

Our first stop for a lovely lunch was to Mary Mac's Tea Room, an Atlanta jewel!!
I have been here many times and its always awesome, my bridesmaid luncheon was here.
Its southern food and super good!
Just take a second to look at all this yummy goodness!!
As you can see I had the green beans, cheese grits and chicken and dumplings.
Sweet tea of course to drink!
Hubby had the fried chicken, yum!
Then for birthday dessert, peanut butter pie!
Couln't help but think of my bro, its one of his favorites!
Smiling with our full bellies!!
Next it was onto Lilly P to pick out a special dress!
My Uncle David and Aunt Karen gave me some birthday cash, it was so much fun!!
Here is the one I picked!!
I just loved the hot pink flamingos!!
My happy place!
And here is a sweet pick of Taylor her teacher texted me that day, happy girl!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun "Date for a Day!"....a very special birthday indeed!

    ReplyDelete