Thursday, October 26, 2017

What I Wore

The weather here in GA has really started to cool down and its been great! Its like getting to wear all new outfits again when you pull out item you have not been wearing in months, here is what I have been wearing this week!
This is a new skirt and top from Target, its a light purple corduroy that is perfect for all I think! I thought it would look good with a tan tee that matched my boots.
I love a good maxi dress, they are so comfy and easy to wear, so when I saw this long sleeve one from SheIn.com I thought it would be great for fall!
I love a vest and dress combo, especially when its Lilly P!
I have had this Target Mossimo dress for about 5 years and it still looks great! I got this new necklace from Charming Charlie, I found an old gift card in my purse that still worked, hello free necklace!!
Nope, this is not a Halloween outfit with me dressed as a pirate or Robin Hood, but it is a pic of this totally comfy Target hoodie I am loving right now!
Another Target dress made the rounds this week, its 5 years old too and I love the floral print on it.
Who doesn't love a pretty poncho?! I know I love them! Perfect for fall to keep you comfy and warm. I got this last year at Walmart for under $15...SCORE!!




1 comment: