Tuesday, October 17, 2017

UGA Game Day

Last Saturday night we took the girls to cheer on the Dawgs against Missouri! It was a night game and the girls did fantastic! My parents have 2 extra tickets, since Uncle G was working the girls got to go!
Here is Coco and me hanging out at the tailgate before the game!
Taylor and Nicole had a great time running around the tailgate with their friend Sophia!

Getting ready to leave for the game you can see HDawg is on it!! Feeling good!
Here we are by the hedges!
A super sweet Dawg fan offered to take our family pic XOXO
Total Daddy girl, these 2 are best buds!
Taylor and Daddy sat with Gigi and Granddaddy while Nicole and I sat in our regular seats. I was TOTALLY surprised by her good behavior, there was so much going on, and I think she loved every minute!!
With no help from me, Nicole loved shaking her pom poms to the music!
Our little bulldog!!
Meanwhile Gigi, Taylor and Daddy were having lots of fun to in their seats!!
We all had a great time at the game, thanks again to Gigi and Granddaddy for all their help. Our Dawgs are now 7-0 Baby!!! Watch out Gators, we are coming to beat you!!!




1 comment: