Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fall School Pictures & Halloween Apple Cider Station

I am a little late on this one, but Happy October everyone!! Even here in GA its starting to feel so much more comfortable...SCORE!
Ready for the CUTEST school pictures ever?!?!.......
My pride and joy XOXO
Nicole, 2 years old
Taylor, 5 years old
Look at that face!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful XOXO
Beautiful Coco on the playground at school, I can't say enough how much I love seeing pics of her during the work day!
Love this cute pic of Tay and Gigi!!

Saturday morning Taylor had a hair appointment at Sweet and Sassy! Here she is smiling and so cute afterwards! She had 2 BIG tangles in her hair the stylist had to comb out, Taylor was NOT a fan of that, I felt so bad. She really struggles with tangles, we brush them out every night but still continue to get them, any one have any suggestions? Neither one of us enjoys getting them out!


With a new month comes some new décor!!
Halloween is so much fun to decorate for, here is my spooky kitchen Halloween apple cider station. Nothing is really new this year but that is ok, still looks great! Except my new Happy Everything Coton Colors attachment, love it! The pumpkin mugs and glitter came from Walmart.
The cute little hanging ghost came from the Hallmark store and the orange table runner came from Home Goods a few years ago.
I filled a Halloween candy dish with some Kit Kats and we have my Target glass pumpkin filled with some apple cider Kcups.
I can't wait to show you some more of our Halloween Home the next few days, it will be SPOOKtacular!!



No comments:

Post a Comment