Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Hubby's 35th Birthday

Over the weekend my sweet Hubby celebrated his 35th Birthday, OH YEAH!! 35 is a special one so I wanted to make him feel special too. The girls and I surprised him with tickets to the Atlanta United Soccer Game, it was AWESOME!!!
But first, lunch! I picked up a tray of Pub Sub's, Hubby's favorite sandwiches! We have been enjoying these all week still, yeah for no cooking!
While on the Marta train to the stadium we ran into our sweet Bulldog friends, Blake and Kim! This is a STRONG lady folks XOXO
Our first time at The Mercedes Benz stadium and boy was it totally cool! Tons of staff available to help you, tight security, awesome food!!
I took mainly Instastories on this trip so I took some screen shots from that to show you, look at that happy face!
Standing proud while Cee Lo Green sang the National Anthem
We found Fox Brothers BBQ, yum!
And ordered THE BEST tots around!!
We did a ton of walking all around, here we are on the sky bridge, isn't that TV massive and awesome?! There are TV everywhere, even in the restrooms!
There is an entire wall where each GA High School football team's helmet is, very cool!
Go Broncos!
Talk about HUGE!
This Falcon is massive, love it!
I saw it and wanted to fly on it like Harry Potter would!
Oh yeah, Brusters ice-cream for that sweet tooth we both have!
No way I could have surprised Hubby with this game if it wasn't for my awesome friend Katie! She came over and watched and played with the girls while we were gone. They love when Ms. Katie comes over and I always know they are in great hands, thanks KatieB XOXO
Gotta have a sweet treat and candles on your birthday right?! I picked up a yummy cookie cake from Publix, so good!
Love this pic, BFF's 4ever!
Daddy's girl


Happy Birthday Daddy, we love you!
I absolutely love this pic because Nicole is giving that fierce side glare...
The Sophia Side Glare!
I have loved this birthday boy for 10+ years, we have had tons of ups and downs but his love for me and the girls has remained the same. He makes me laugh everyday and is always there to encourage. He is a great teacher and awesome Daddy. Happy Birthday!!!






















































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Ronnie... we love you to the moon & so blessed to call you our "son-in-love"!~

    ReplyDelete