Monday, October 23, 2017

Friday Field Trips, Baby Shower, & Birthday's

Did this picture make you laugh as much as me?! Love this!! And its needed if you had to start your Monday morning sitting in traffic due to the rain that moved into GA last night...fun times!
On Friday Forsyth had a teacher work day so Taylor did not have any PreK which meant she got to go on a field trip to Warbington Farms!! They have a petting zoo and pumpkin patch. Here she is with Mrs. Heather!!
I have tried a couple of time to get our annual pic with Skully but Coco is not having it! She wants nothing to do with him and grips to me so tight when I try putting her next to him, but Taylor loves him!! Cheese!
Saturday I was invited to celebrate our family friend Katie's baby boy set to arrive in December. My Aunt Judy and Brenda were the hostesses along with Mrs. Linda, it was in Duluth at The Cottage on Main, isn't this place so cute?!
The menu was southern and everything on it looked delish!
I ordered a fried green tomato with pimento cheese sandwich with a side of potato soup, SO fantastic!
Plus my Mom drove up to join us!!
Here is the Mom to be looking beautiful with the lovely hostesses!
After Katie's shower we celebrated Aunt Amy's and Hubby's October birthdays! Here are all the grands making guac with Omma!
Happy Birthday To You!!
I can't wait to share with you all the phone things we did for Hubby's 35th this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment