Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Halloween Cereal Bar & Ryder's Birthday Party

I wanted to share one of my favorite parts of Halloween, and its not a decoration, no surprise its food! Its my Halloween Cereal Bar!!

I have seen a many different styles of this all around Pinterst, its a fun way to start the morning or dinner sometimes if you don't feel like cooking! Ever since I was little I have loved the Halloween cereals General Mills puts out, we have Count Chocula, Frankenberry and BOO Berry. I got the glass containers from Walmart along with the Eat, Drink and be Scary sign. I tied some pretty black and orange ribbon around the tops and keep my soup spoon out so its easy to serve. This year I added this spooky Halloween night lights from Amazon.com for a little more scary touch!
I looked around on Google and found that there are 2 other cereals General Mills puts out on Halloween, Yummy Mummy and Frute Brute, say what?!?! I have never seen these at the store, maybe its just in certain parts of the country but I defiantly need to try these!!
I haunted out our upstairs dresser with some orange string lights and an orange, black and purple bow in the middle. I love how it turned out! The orange lights give off such a pretty glow at night. I also added a pumpkin, ghost and Snoopy witch!
Friday night we cheered on The Wolverine's at the West Forsyth game, it was a perfect night outside!
Sweet hugs XOXO
My loves!
Go West Forsyth!
Saturday morning we headed out to Gwinnett to celebrate our nephew Ryder's 5th Birthday!!!
It was a super hero theme so I put on my Wonder Woman Target tee!
Taylor had one too, twins!
Uncle Ropo and Avery being silly!
Wonder Woman and Batgirl to the rescue!
These 2 are only a few days apart and totally awesome at 5 years old!
Chicken nugget time!
All Ryder's sweet friends!!
Happy 5th birthday Ryder man, we love you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment