Friday, October 13, 2017

Hocus Pocus Movie Night and What I Wore

Next up for our Halloween Movie Night was the Disney classic...
Hocus Pocus!
Its a cute and spooky witch movie. I pulled out scardy cat and Snoopy to help us celebrate!
Life's A Witch, Then You Fly!
We had some witch chicken fingers and fall cake and of course some orange witches brew!
Our neighbor Emily came over and joined us for a movie, some more spooky fun!
My own 3 little witches here!!
If you follow me on Instastories you know we have been celebrating customer service week all week and its been so much fun! Today was team spirit day so you know I pulled out my red and black. I am wearing Hubby's tee that reads Friends don't let friends wear orange!
It was way humid this week in GA so I was sporting the straight hair! This is one of the most fun dresses to wear, its from Target and has thin straps so I paired it with a teal cardigan.
Some Lilly P always brightens a rainy and humid day!
One of my all time favorite Target outfits, its about 5 years old but has held up great! I love the lace look of the gray top and the unique green colored skirt.
Well Yellow There :-)
I got this outfit inspiration from Pinterest, I have lots of stripped tops and they go with so much. I paired it with my yellow pencil skirt and black boots. The top and skirt came from Amazon.
My favorite Halloween tee from Target! I got this last year and paired it with my Walmart jeans and Dixie Delights bracelet.
Another fun tee I wore on the first day of fall, its from Etsy and says Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice, so cute and I love the fall color of the tee.
Some more Lilly P for the work week, it defiantly makes it better!
Did you think it was Dr. Seuss week looking at my dress?!
I got this maxi at Walmart 3 years ago, I love wearing it to UGA game and is good for work too with a cardigan.
Green and blue always remind of the ocean, life is a beach, right?!
I pulled out my stripes tee again and paired it with my hot pink skort from Amazon, super comfy and bright!
Enjoy the weekend and soak up as much fun and relaxation as you can!!




No comments:

Post a Comment