Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Nightmare Before Christmas Movie Night

Happy Halloween friends!!!
And a Happy Birthday to my #1 reader...
My Mom!!
She is the best Mom and Gigi around, always smiling, supporting us, encouraging us and loving on the girls. She has always been there for me and our family, we are so blessed to be able to call her ours!
Happy Birthday Gigi!!
We finished up our Halloween Movie Month with The Nightmare Before Christmas, a Disney favorite by so many!!
One of the most recognizable scenes in the movie is Jack walking down this curled up walkway. I tried recreating in by getting a yummy Edwards frozen pie and drawing the curl with some Redi Whip!
Some Hawaiian Punch made our Sally Red Hair Punch with some creepy and gross gummy worms...BOO!!
Having a SPOOKtacular time with my goblins!
This is always a really fun movie to watch, I think we started it last year.
I am leaving work early today to attend the girls Halloween parade, I wish everyone a safe & Happy Halloween, slow down and drive carefully with all the kids being SO excited and running in the streets.
And a VERY Happy Birthday to my Mom, love you!!




1 comment:

  1. It is such a joy for me to watch you do what you do best.... not only an amazing mom, wife, sister, daughter & friend, but a thoughtful and caring individual, always thinking of others before yourself. Makes this mama proud and is the best gift a mom could ever wish for! Thank you for helping make all my birthday wishes come true!! Love you all to the moon & back!! :-)

    ReplyDelete