Thursday, October 12, 2017

Poppy Pumpkin & A Haunted Gingerbread House

When I saw we would be getting rain all day Sunday from the latest Florida hurricane I knew it was a good time to do some Halloween crafting!! We started with the big pumpkin we got a Kinsey Family Farm and painted her pink to look like Poppy from Trolls!
I spread out my old painting blanket and we just used 2 bottles of hot pink craft paint, super cheap!
I ordered a Poppy headband from Walmart along with some eyes and we created sweet and pink Poppy Pumpkin!
I ordered these really cute and pre assembled Haunted Gingerbread Houses from World Market, they were $10 each and totally fun!
I laid out a paper bag to design on, the kit came with little Halloween pumpkins and bone, plus some black and orange icing.
But I think most of the icing did not make it to the house!
Even Daddy got into the fun!!
Look at his spooky big eyes!
Drum roll please....
Here are the girls spooky Haunted Houses!!
We had a scary good time doing all our Halloween crafts, freaky fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment