Monday, October 16, 2017

threadUP and Simple Joys

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you weekend was fun filled, its starting to feel a little cooler here in the peach state, YEAH!! One of my favorite bloggers from the peach state Rhoda, shared on her awesome blog last week her order from threadUP. I have heard of threadUP for a while and she have a 50% off code available so I figured I would check it out. My order is in and I LOVE it!! By the way, if you don't follow Rhoda you are missing out, her wonderful blog is called:

thredUP is an online consignment shop where you can get name brand cloths very cheap. I got a pair of pants and top, here is what they look like:
It comes in this cute polka dot package, who doesn't love a cute package?!
And then its very nicely wrapped in this polka dot tissue with a sweet note
Not a great pic, here are the Ann Taylor pants I got, I thought they would be great for work.
And here is the top I paired them with, a pretty coral one I got from Charming Charlie's a few years ago.
And the second item I got was this adorable Anny Taylor ruffled top for $5 bucks...SCORE!! Its so soft, love it! I totally recommend threadUP, I hope to order some more items soon!
Remember this summer my sweet cousin Melanie got married, the professional pics came back in, here is one of my favorites!! Love my family!
If you follow me on Instastories you saw the new bed Gigi created in Athens for the girls, isn't it so cute! There were so excited and love it, both of them slept in it, thanks Gigi for putting this together!
Last week was full of wonderful gifts, yummy food and sweet notes for customer service week. Here is the wonderful group of ladies I work with everyday, they are awesome XOXO
Taylor has been learning about fire safety at school, here she is learning how to dial 911, only for emergencies!
The girls were so excited about the My Little Pony masks in their Happy Meals, here is Rainbow Dash!
One of the fabulous gifts I received for customer service week was a lovely set of copper pots, I hung them up in my kitchen and love them! Especially the warm orange color, perfect for fall cooking!!






1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great...I missed the instagram story! I'm not fast enough, haha!

    ReplyDelete