Monday, October 9, 2017

Halloween Dining Room & Cherry Cheesecake Pie

Happy Monday & Columbus Day everyone! I hope your weekend was fun and relaxing, and if you get today off...I am totally envious!! Continuing with all things Halloween here I wanted to show you our Halloween table, check it out...IF YOU DARE!!
This cute table runner and Halloween placemats came from Lakeside Collection last year, the plastic spider table cloth came from Party City. I find when I use a plastic cloth having the table padding underneath it helps it to stay so much better, it doesn't move around!
My new addition to the Halloween table is this awesome bat candelabra from Target, its so spooky! I already had the orange candles that fit perfect and I pit out my skull with a big orange spider.
Also in my haunted dining room is my spooked out table! Hubby picked up this awesome stair garland for me from The Dollar Store, I just tied it with some orange ribbon. Notice my creepy black lace table runner, it was a steal at Walmart.com. The other items I have had, most all of it is from Walmart.
A slightly different view of the stairs, but still just as spooky.
Of course, I did get the new Spireside Ghostly Castle Candle and LOVE it!! I get so excited with their seasonal candles!
I should have taken a picture this morning before I posted this, the 2016 Halloween frame I ordered just came in with their Shimmer and Shine outfits on. Its the same frame from PersonalizationMall.com. The cat, pumpkin and dancing Thriller mummy all came from Walmart.
This year I strung some orange lights around my dining room chest and added Mr. Pumpkin with my Walmart flowers. I love all the orange!
I also wanted to show you some of our garage décor. I put out our RIP inflatable ghost and our newest witch who is climbing up our house!! I better call Ghostbusters!!
If you follow me on Instastories you may remember me making this super easy pie! It's called No Bake Fluffy Cherry Cheesecake, I found this particular recipe on Pinterest via melissassouthernstylekitchen.com:
Ingredients:
-Pie crust
-2 8oz of cream cheese
-14 oz of sweetened condensed milk
-1 tsp. vanilla
-1 80z container of Cool Whip
-1 20 oz can of cherry pie filling

Instructions:
1. Beat all the ingredients together except cherry pie filling
2. Spread into the pie crust and top with cherry pie filling
4. Chill for 4 hours
ENJOY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment