Friday, October 6, 2017

Halloween Mantel & Casper Movie Night

Happy Friday Everyone!! Ready for the weekend? I know I am! Around here in GA we are keeping an eye on Hurricane Nate, looks like we will be getting some strong rain and wind, I am thinking I will be taking down dome of my Halloween décor so it doesn't fly away. Although the witch flying might be pretty cool!
Today I wanted to share our den mantel all spooked up!
I didn't add anything new this year to my mantel, I've had the BOO letters for a few years, they came from Joann's and I just painted them black with some craft paint. My pumpkin wreath came from Walmart along with the pumpkin blanket. I wrote Hocus Pocus on the little chalkboard.
We have loads of blankets at our house, the girls and Hubby love them so I keep this basked out all year and fill it with some soft throws.
The other side of my fireplace is pretty much the same when I put my fall décor out except I added our pumpkin Mickey that Gigi got a few years ago.
My Halloween wood sign and picture of Elsa with a glitter pumpkin are on this side of my mantel. Along with some clip on spiders!
And on the other side in my spider plate from Home Goods, and all my pumpkins from Walmart, Life's A Witch, Then You Fly!
Since its October that means Halloween Movie Night Month! Our first spooky movie as the adorable and friendly ghost Casper!
The girls each got a cute Casper coloring book I found off Ebay
Spooky fun!!
I made an easy pizza ghost with just store bought pizza dough in a can, pizza sauce and cheese. I laid it flat then cut it at the bottom like a ghost and used the excess for eyes and a smile :-)
Easy chessie ghost sticks!!
Hold me tight Mommy, I don't want Casper to get me!
These he is Mommy!! I saw a GHOST!!!!
Coco always gets the best seat in the house!
I hope you have a spooktacular weekend...IF YOU DARE!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment