Thursday, October 19, 2017

Lots of little things

Its a little over half way thru the work week and it has been totally different for us here in customer service. We all got new phones...
And by phone I mean head set! It runs thru our computers, they are OK, just different. Along with that we changed into Google email, same as above, OK just different. But we will figure it out as we go!!
My Halloween coffee station is finally complete with the addition of my new Hocus Pocus sign!! Its from the Etsy shop House of Jason. I also love my haunted house behind it, I think it came from Walmart a few years ago...BOO!
Not the prettiest picture but this was a super easy and yummy work week meal, roast beef sliders! I just got a pack of Hawaiian Rolls, cut them in half. I put the bottom layer in a dish, topped them all over with roast beef and provolone cheese. Next I put the other half of Hawaiian rolls and spread some butter on them. I put them in the over for about 15-20 min while I mixed an instant pack of AuJu gravy for dipping and dinner was done! Hubby loved them! Almost as good as Arby's :-)
I ordered these stick on bats from Amazon and have been putting them everywhere around the house, things are getting batty!
It's starting to cool down around here so the girls were able to wear their new Screaming Owl Halloween outfits, adorable!
My little ghost...BOO!
Some more bats around the garage!!
My girls love Happy Meals, especially when they have cool toys like this My Little Pony Unicorn mask!
I love these super cute tops from Target, they are from the Cat and Jack line!











1 comment: