Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Taylor's Christmas Concert

Now that Taylor is so big, her class at school did their own Christmas Concert this year and it was so cute!! I had one more day left of vacation before the end of they year and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it!
 What is one of THE BEST feelings in the world? When you walk into your kids classroom and they sprint up to you with a big smile and open arms, so happy you are there!!
 All the kids had on a pair of reindeer antlers and ornament necklace they colored.
 All the kid tables were set up so cute, I hope I can be a room Mom one day when the girls get into school!
 Here is the 3/4 kids class, a great bunch!
 Taylor and her friend Julianna enjoying some cupcakes, chips, dip and fruit!
 Taylor's morning teacher, sweet Ms. Christy!
 Taylor's afternoon teacher, sweet Ms. Ariana! These ladies take excellent care of my sweet girl while I am at work, I am so grateful for their love and kindness towards Taylor.
 My boss Layondra got Nicole these cute Minnie Mouse jammies, they are super soft!
 Taylor has gotten to the age where she is really excited about Christmas! She asks all kinds of questions and wants to be good for Santa. I love this cute smile holding her Paw Patrol toys XOXO
 Its a magical time of year for kids young and old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment