Friday, December 16, 2016

Santa at school, simple joys and what I wore

Its been pretty cold here in GA, its really feeling like Christmas and about as cold as I like it to get!! But I know its nothing compared the January!! The girls and I both had Christmas parties this week, it has been so much fun!! I have been eating so much yummy food and enjoyed it all. The girls Santa pictures from daycare came in and are fabulous, I can't wait to share. And there have been many joys this week, so here we go:
 My lights came in from Target and the rail stopped so I was able to add some twinkle lights on our fence, I love them!! I took this picture at night, I think it gives a nice glow.
 Every Christmas Omma gets the grand kids matching jammies, these are so cute, thanks Omma!
 This picture makes me laugh, I love it! I call it Nicole's mannequin challenge pose!
 As a working Mom having any alone time doesn't happen much, so when my sweet boss gifted us all with a long lunch I was super excited!! I treated myself to my favorite lunch place, Chicken Salad Chick, ordered a sandwich, pumpkin cheesecake, sweet tea and enjoyed some quiet time alone :-)
 My baby girl battled the croup this week, Omma came to the rescue and kept Nicole so Hubby and I would not miss work. She is feeling better and I am so grateful for all the help we get with girls. Omma brought us the wooden Santa Aunt Sue made us, isn't it lovely? I also LOVE this Christmas camper I found at Home Goods, now I am a Happy Camper!
 When Coco doesn't feel good, she is not the most fun to be around!! AKA she screams all the time!! Poor Baby, she slept with me while sick and I love looking at this sweet face...asleep!
 For our work Christmas Party at work we wore ugly sweaters and had a yummy breakfast. I made these Christmas Oreo's as a gift to all my friends at work along with our Christmas card!
 Here is the sweater I wore for the party, Fleece Navidad..get it with the sheep?! I scored this winner from Kmart and the necklace from Target!
 Here is just of the food I enjoyed at the party, everything from the grits, eggs, biscuits and donuts was delicious!
 This is not a magazine picture, its Mom's bedroom! I love the jingle bells and lighted garland she has decorated their room with!
 Did you watch The Pentatonix Christmas special on NBC this week, it was great! NBC is really coming out with some great specials!! I enjoyed it with some chocolate sea salt popcorn one of Hubby's students got him.
 Online shopping is THE BEST! I with 2 little kids, going to a crowded mall doesn't appeal to me at all, I am so grateful for all the hard working delivery people in the cold this time of year delivering my packages!
 I finally learned how to tie a blanket scarf! I purchased this pretty scarf at Walmart, very comfy!! But now I understand why girls wear pony tails with a big scarf, I had a huge tangle in the back by the end of the day!
 Lilly P & Bright makes me Merry!
 Santa's visit at school!
 Dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh!!
 Little Coco and HoHo!
 How cute is this?!
 Santa's gift sparkles just like Taylor

I hope everyone enjoys the upcoming weekend, I know there is a lot to do before next week but I hope everyone finds the time to relax a  little, enjoy this special time and count your blessings for all you have, I know I have been given way more then I deserve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment