Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Holiday Home Tour 2016-Dining Room and Patio

If you are like me, I love this time of year on the blogs and Instagram, there is so much Christmas decorations to see, I wish I could sit all day and look at pretty pics!! But work seems to get in the way :-)
I wanted to show you our Christmas dining room and patio today, a real life note, our dining room table is NEVER clean or clutter free. It always has crumbs, juice boxes, Coke cans or some toy on it. I just cleaned it up when everyone was asleep for pics!! 
 I hung some garland on the banister with some green wire ties, its help up great!!
 I put the girls Santa pics on this table and its one of my favorite spots!! I love seeing how the girls have grown every year!!
 I also hung some lighted garland over our china cabinet with a wreath I got from Walmart a few years ago.
 This centerpiece is new this year, I picked it up from Walmart along with the red votive candle holders. We got this beautiful crystal candle stick holders as a wedding gift and the green candles belong to my Grandmother. The runner came from Home Goods.
 I purchased these pretty Christmas plates form Walmart after we moved 3 years ago. I was given my Aunt Sarah's Lenox Christmas wreath plates, I loved them but they somehow got lost in the move. I was really sad about it, but these are still very lovely. I need to orders some more to fill up or Christmas table!
Here is a top view of our centerpiece, so festive!
 I saw this cute and easy You Tube video about how to make Christmas Tree napkins, it was pretty easy, took me about 3 times and I got it!
 Last Christmas I ordered these adorable chair covers from Lakeside Collection, they came in a set of 4!
 Over the entry way from the dining room into the den I hung some more garland, I think this is my most favorite piece of garland in the house, its pretty big and really shines at night, I love the soft glow it gives off!
 This is our first Christmas with our patio cover so I was really excited to decorate it!! We actually see the back of our house more then the front so I really wanted to light it up! I purchased the spiral white Christmas tree from Walmart and have been really impressed how well its held up. We just had a few days of heavy wind and rain and it never even fell. I also picked up 2 pretty Christmas pillows and a soft fleece blanket.
 I got this Santa flower pot from Home Depot last year and filled it with some artificial flowers. I also switched my Halloween bow around the basket for a plaid Christmas one.
 Another view of the spiral tree
 During the fall I filled our fire-pit with some beautiful mums for for Christmas I filled it with some beautiful poinsettias and a wooden reindeer I found at Walmart.
I hope you enjoyed this little tour of our holiday home, I think this completes the bottom floor, but stay tuned for the top floor!!
 Did you know last Sunday was National Cookie Day?! Thank you Instagram, this is my new favorite day!! And thanks to Hubby and Taylor for cooking up some yummy sugar cookies with homemade icing, YUM!!
 I can't get enough of all the great holiday programs on TV right now, I poured myself some hot cocoa the other night to watch County Christmas on ABC and it was fabuolus, I LOVE Amy Grant so to see her singing made me super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment