Monday, February 29, 2016

Lady & The Tramp Movie Night

New Monday, new week, new goals...love this! Hope everyone had a great weekend, ours was very relaxing and I got a lot of home projects done I had been wanting to do, I will blog more about those later this week. But as for now I wanted to tell you about our movie night Friday, we watched the Disney classic Lady & The Tramp! This one is a no brainier on what to serve for food, spaghetti of coarse! Taylor got this cute little Lady dog, I found it on Ebay for super cheap:
My sweet hubby got in on the meal and prepared some home made chicken meat balls and spaghetti, it was delicious! I had some frozen Cole's bread sticks in the freezer, really good and cheap, only like $3.00 a box:
I pulled out my red checkered table cloth, I have really got a lot of use from it, I use it for Forth of July too! A candle to add some romance and we were ready to start!
Taylor gave some noodles to her Dad and tried some herself, yum! We had a great night, it was a fun way to start the weekend!!




1 comment:

  1. The spaghetti looks delicious!!!! Don't think I've ever had chicken meatballs!

    ReplyDelete