Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sweet & Sassy

Both my girls have been blessed with beautiful & fast growing hair! Taylor's hair had gotten really long so we had an appointment at Sweet & Sassy!!
Its the cutest little girl boutique right down the street from us. They have a run way, nail salon and hair salon, you can even have birthday parties there, I am thinking we will be doing that in the upcoming years!! My girl was so brave and sweet, and so was her stylist!

Look at the big smile, she as a pro!! But then again, who doesn't like getting their hair done?!
The finished look, way to go Taylor, you look beautiful!!
The full view, 2 inches gone!
It was a fun girls day with Taylor, I am looking forward to the day when I can take both girls. I asked her, "Taylor are you sweet or sassy?" She said, "SASSY!!" You got that right!




No comments:

Post a Comment