Tuesday, February 16, 2016

President's Day

Another celebration is February?! Yeah!! Since 2/15/16 was President's Day we had a little celebration during dinner. I mixed up some Calvin Cool-Aid, munched on some Abraham Apples, and I just stirred up some brownies and sprinkled blue & red on them!
I think Taylor was looking for a present but she just settled for a good hot dog!
I pulled out my Fourth of July box and just placed some flags on the table to create a patriotic table scape. Here is a quote I really like from President Thomas Monson
Last week I got a good coupon in my email from Lolly Wolly Doodle, I purchased this pink maxi dress and love it! Its not monogrammed but very comfy, sometimes I think maxi dresses are like acceptable sweat pants you can wear to work, love them!
And what could make a long work day bearable? Girl Scout cookies!! YES!! I am never telling how many I take home to share and how many I keep at my desk :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment