Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Train Ride With Santa

Winter Greeting Friends!!
As you all know winter started last week and it feels like it here in GA! There was even some freezing rain on my way into work this morning, but not much traffic since the schools and a lot of people are still off. We had a wonderful Christmas with all our family, it was a joyous time with wonder gifts and food! I have a lot to share so I wanted to start with our train with with Santa!
I could not believe we actually made the train, it was leaving at 12 PM, we arrived in Blue Ridge at 12 PM. I ended up doing a sprint in knee high boots with a 2 year old on my hip and a diaper bag, needless to see I was out of breath getting on and flustered! But we made it and that is what counts!
Taylor & Rudy!!
Oh Christmas Tree!!
Daddy got lots of sweet treats and popcorn for the ride
Looking at the creek and mountain cabins we passed
Laughing along the way!
She loved he popcorn the best!
Look Daddy!
Frosty the Snowman!
A little dance with Frosty!
We even saw The Grinch!!
Coco NOT a fan!
Another great train ride!! This is one of the best things we do every Christmas!!
After the train ride we ate some lunch at The Moose Caboose!
A pretty day for lunch outdoors!
Hot dogs and nachos for lunch!
Some cotton candy and donuts for dessert
My Christmas Angel!
Bye Blue Ridge train, see you next year!!!
Choo Choo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment