Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Dining Room & Work Christmas Breakfast

Merry Monday Everyone!
Are you ready for a shorter work week? I know I can't wait!!
I may be wrong but I think today will be the last of my Christmas Home Tour, I think I have shown you all my décor except our dining room, I hope you have enjoyed it, I know I have loved putting it all together and seeing the twinkle lights every night!
My table is NEVER clean, but for the picture I put everything on the floor!! Real life!
My plates are from Walmart, they are the Better Homes and Gardens Heritage line and I love them! I used a plaid blanket as the runner and a poinsettia arrangement from Walmart as the centerpiece.
I got these cute Santa and Frosty seat covers from Lakeside Collection.
I added these cute blue snow plates to my plate wall from World Market as well as this Noel sign from Hobby Lobby. The window wreath and plaid ribbon came from Walmart. The little cranberry wreath handing from the bar stools came from Ebay.
These beautiful crystal candle stick holders were a gift at our wedding, I was so sad when I dropped one this year and a small piece broke off the bottom, but the majority of it still looks great so I am using it anyway!
Thursday was our fun Christmas Sweater Party and Pot luck breakfast at work, Oh Snap!
I picked up this winner and light necklace from Target!
My sweet friends Katie and Kathy!
My other sweet friend, Donna!! Cheers!
Lighting up the office with our necklaces!
This is a pic of my first plate, I went back for seconds of course!!! Everything was soo great!
I have many great coworkers and wanted to get them something special, but I don't have a lot of money to spend and found this cute idea on Instagram. I ordered some cute cookie cutters from World Market and ordered this sugar cookie recipe from Etsy. I tied them together with our Christmas card, Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment