Friday, December 1, 2017

Family Santa Visit 2017

Ho! Ho! Ho!
Happy Friday!!
And Happy December!
I hope the final month of 2017 is your best one yet!!
I wanted to share with you our visit with Santa at North Point Mall today!
We have been visiting Santa at North Point Mall ever since Taylor was first born, we always have a memorable experience. Do you see someone familiar peaking thru the trees?!
I was so happy to see North Point changed it up this year. Every year I dread the Santa line because they put it right next to the escalator, my girls want to ride it! So I stress out waiting in line while they try to escape to ride!
This year they put all kinds of being toys for the kids to play with while they waited...genius!!
And a really cool Lego race track!!







A cute little Christmas!
And then...
Don't leave me Mommy!!
NOT Merry and Bright
Things calmed down once Mommy and Daddy came back into the picture
And here is our 2017 Santa Family picture!!
After grabbing some Chick Fil A, pizza and gyro at the food court we treated the girls to a ride on the merry go round!
Cheers!!
Daddy's girls
She loved this merry go round!!
Our Santa visit was a  fun adventure, a great family tradition!!
Check out Taylor's cute Bulldog pullover Savannah gave her. Our Bulldogs have one of their biggest games tomorrow afternoon. I know they can do this...REVENGE!!!
GO DAWGS!!




1 comment:

  1. NOT merry & bright at first, but she sure was at the end!

    ReplyDelete