Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Decor In the Loft & A Winder Wonderland

What a crazy fun weekend we had in North GA, its been a winter wonderland filled with all kinds of family fun that I can't wait to share with you this week! I am almost at the end of my Christmas tour for this year, I wanted to share our loft today with you all!
We spend a lot of time playing and watching TV/movies up here, plus all the red and green goes great with  my red and black Bulldog décor! I hung up this Merry Christmas banner from Walmart along with 2 wreaths on each side of the book shelf. The cute little Christmas playhouse on the coffee table was a gift from Santa Omma a few years ago the girls love.
This special spot and stocking is for sweet Gizmo, I thought about his this weekend with all the snow. He HATED the snow! He would never want to go out and play in it!
But I did get him a cute jacket to wear when I would make him go potty!
Sorry this picture is kinda of dark, the sun was shinning pretty bright when I took this picture but I wanted to show you TWO new things in our loft! The first are these 2 beautiful candle holders on the wall, Mom gave them to me over Thanksgiving and I love them, they really complete this wall I think!!
The second is this multi color Christmas tree, I had another tree there but it was shorter so I moved it down to the kitchen and put this new one with some red and black ornaments and my doggie paw print tree skirt.
Here is the other side of the loft and its usually never clean, I only did this cause I was about to take this pic to make it look like kids don't live here :-)
The pillows and blanket came from Walmart and Coco loves them, she is always carrying them around.


If you follow me on Instagram you probably already saw all my snow videos!
It was so pretty, a special treat for people living in GA and its still on the ground today! Here is our house as it began to come down Friday morning.
Taylor at school Friday morning getting to see the snow coming down!!
I picked up the girls a little early due to school closing early, they loved it!
Taylor played outside for hours, especially when Daddy got home.
Nicole liked it but wanted me to hold her, she didn't want to touch it!
See that snowball Daddy has in his hand?!
And this is our house around 4 PM!
Can you believe it!! I just love the twinkle lights coming thru the snow!!
Live this view looking our our front porch
Twins!
Taylor and Emily having a blast running around XOXO
Snowball in action!
Our Bulldogs Snowman, WOOF!
A really cool view of our neighborhood covered in beautiful snow, a true treat!!
I am dreaming of a white Christmas!!





1 comment:

  1. Snowwww beautiful~ That last pic from the air reminds me of the Elvis song.... Blue Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete