Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Pictures from The Swan House, Work Xmas Party, Xmas fun at Omma's, & Ice Skating

Christmas Greetings everyone!! I know you are like me having a crazy busy week, I just ordered my groceries for the holidays, I think I most have checked my list 3 times before completing it making sure I remembered everything. I am trying so hard NOT to have to go to the store over the next few days, we will see if I can do it!!
Our beautiful pictures from breakfast with Santa at The Swan House came in I wanted to share:
Our beautiful group pic, love this!!
Ryder & Santa
Ryder & Avery



My beautiful niece, she has been good!
My sweet Christmas Angel
Last Friday was my work Christmas Party, as always it was super nice, I love getting a chance to really dress up and have a date! I loved this black dress with lace sleeves I found from Amazon, under $20 buck...SCORE!!
They have a great selection on formal dresses!

A group pic of all the fabulous ladies I work with!
White we had our date night, Omma and Poppie were sweet enough to watch our girls!
Here are all The Grands!
Making some cookies in her Grinch hat!
Baker Taylor
Baker Nicole
Baker Ryder
Dance Party!!!
All smiles :-)
Ready for a Christmas movie!
Omma is so creative, can you tell she was a teacher?!
All that cookie baking will make anyone tired!
I absolutely love this pic, its so sweet!!
Cousin love
XOXO
Taylor got this adorable Christmas goodie bag from church on Sunday with this cute white church ornament.
After church Taylor got to go on a fun adventure with Daddy ice skating!
BFF's!
Today is my last day at the office before Christmas, I will be back next week but the next few days will be filled with lots of things so I won't have a chance to blog. But I do want to wish all my sweet readers out there a very Merry Christmas. May this season bring you happiness, peace, time with your loves ones, time off work, time to rest, play and eat, and lots of joy!!
And as my Xmas present to you all...
Hdawg busting a move!
Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. So enjoy all your Christmas pics with family, food & friends! You put the "joy" in the holiday season...love you so!~

    ReplyDelete