Monday, December 4, 2017

GO DAWGS!! Picking out our Christmas Tree, & Christmas Den

First things first!!
Can I tell you how excited The Bulldog Nation is with their win Saturday night!!
It was so awesome and so much fun!
The Dawgs get a chance in the playoffs now and we are so proud of them! They looked great against an Auburn team that only weeks before manhandled us. But they came back and got their sweet revenge.....GO DAWGS!!!
After our visit with Santa we took our sleight to pick out a Xmas tree from Pike's!
This was our first time picking out a tree from Pike's and we were very impressed. Their selection was huge and tons of flocked trees which are all the rage lately!
The girls loves running thru all the trees, I was just praying they did not knock them over!
The girls watching the guys tie the tree up!
Here is our decorated family tree!! We love it and get excited to see it everyday twinkling around the house!
And here is our Christmas mantle! Nothing really new this year but still love it!
The stockings all came from Pottery Barn and of course Pricilla and Richie Bear from Aunt Sarah and cute Snoopy from my Granny!
Snuggle up!
I added some candy canes over the couch window along with a cozy Walmart red snowflake throw blanket. The Merry Christmas pillow case came from Ebay.
This orange chair usually sits where the tree is, but I moved it over here for now. I think that little pillow came from Lakeside Collection a few years ago.
This Santa is a Kee Family treasure! He dances to Jingle Bell Rock and my girls love it. He first belonged to my Grandmother and my Mom let me borrow it for our house for the girls!
Another view of our den
I picked up this cute little sign from the Target Dollar Spot for the TV box and added some red bows on the candles.
We spend a lot of time in our den, I love the times when I can sit on the couch and look at all my pretty twinkle lights!
Pretty much me the entire month of December :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment