Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Outfits & The PreK Christmas Program

Happy Friday Everyone!!
I know there are so many out there like me whose calendars have been very busy this week and will continue to be until after Christmas. I admit, I can get overwhelmed but all that needs to get done and the cost of it, but I try every night to do something I enjoy and unwind with maybe a funny Xmas movie before I go to bed. I usually can't watch an entire one, but I break it up. This week I watched Christmas Vacation, one of the best! And before that, Christmas with The Kranks!! I have also noticed this year I have built up quite a little Christmas clothing collection...LOVE IT!! I have got multiple red and green combos I want to share!
Another great skirt from Sarta Designs, I LOVE her items, they are so comfy and go with some much! I thought this green skirt would look festive with my long sleeve Walmart tee.
You have seen this dress multiple times in my pics, but its so cute! It came from Lolly Wolly Doodle and its got a cute little monogram. The girls also got matching ones we have been wearing!
This festive dress came from Target last year, its long sleeve and I like pairing it with a black cardigan and black leggings.
Wednesday I was able to take a half day from work to attend Taylor's PreK Christmas Party!
It was great! They sang some really cute songs and we did some fun crafts!
Making a Christmas tree from an ice cream cone and green icing!
A special treat, Daddy was able to attend!!
We also made a melting snowman!
Taylor's PreK teacher Mrs. Megan who is wonderful, we love her!
Christmas Crafts!
After her Xmas program we went for a Mommy/Daughter date to CFA at The Avalon, one of the coolest CFA's in Atlanta!
I am so proud of Taylor, one of the best moments of the day was when we were leaving CFA and she was coming out of the playground, I was finishing my lunch and another Mom came out of the playground, walked over to me and told me how sweet Taylor was to her and her son. Proud Mommy for sure XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment