Thursday, December 7, 2017

Life University Night of Lights & What I Wore

If you live in the Atlanta metro area, you defiantly need to check our Life University's Christmas lights! They are very affordable, not to many people, very kid friendly and so much fun! We have been going a few years now and its always a holiday treat!
We started out with a visit to the petting zoo! Turns out it was the same company they did the girls Peppa Pig party 2 years ago!
Check out how cute these goats are, I need a farm!
Petting the animals with Daddy
Nicole loves these little birds!
Some cute little elves!
Nicole loves walking thru all the tree lights, so magical!
Family selfie!
Christmas wonder XOXO
Watching the ponies go by
Thumbs Up on getting to ride the pony!
Daddy surprised the girls with these light up swords...AWESOME!!
After every visit we swing by Del Taco for some dinner, yum!
Christmas lights can be exhausting
Or maybe having a 5 and 2 year old is
This outfit is an oldie but a goodie!
I can't even remember where I got it but its a sleeveless blouse that I just paired with a black cardigan and printed skirt, love this color combo!
If you follow me on Instastories this is the shirt I talked about from Outlander, my new favorite series. In English, the shirt translates to I Am Ready!!
The motto of the Fraser Clan :-)
Lilly P on top of Lilly P for the win!!
My cold weather outfit for cheering on the Dawgs! This dress is from Old Navy.
Rudolph on repeat!
I got this cute tee last year at Target, I think they have the best seasonal tees and just paired it with some dress pants and a navy blazer!
I have an entire section of Christmas cloths I love wearing to work and special dinners! I wore this new Shein.com top to our Carbonates dinner at Atlanta Seafood Company, its super nice and so good! I paired it with this red pencil skirt.
Pearls and Plaid for a Comfy and Cozy look!
Love this new dress from Shein.com, I first saw it from Jennifer at Dimples and Tangles, she has an awesome Instagram feel and blog, check her out!

This dress also came from Old Navy, I love it cause it has an elastic waist! I paired it with my Walmart navy tights and Amazon navy vest to keep warm!
I am hearing reports of snow in GA tomorrow, we shall see!

1 comment: