Friday, December 29, 2017

Celebrating Portmas

Happy Friday Everyone!!
I have to say I am even more excited its the end of the work week today, after backing up a coworker since Xmas, I am ready for this to be over!
Plus its a 3 day weekend, SCORE!
Omma, Poppie, Amy, Ryder and Avery came over Saturday to celebrate Portmas!! It was a blast and the kids were super excited!
We enjoyed a delicious meal of Honey Baked Ham, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole and bread!
It's the PJ Masks!!
Daddy and Taylor
Omma, Daddy and Taylor XOXO
Ryder is ready to go!!
Taylor is so excited!!
Nicole got a new Peppa Pig doll, she is so excited!
Rock'Em
Sock'Em
Ryder
The PJ Masks tower!
Merry Portmas!
My new favorite ornament
All the Grands!!
Omma and Poppie where so good to them!
This will be my last post of 2017 so I wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year!!
I hope you all get to enjoy a safe and fun long weekend doing whatever makes you happy.
I appreciate you hanging with me all year, your time is valuable and I am so happy you choose to ready this little blog. I am thankful for all the blessings of 2017, I hope 2018 is even better for all of us!!!
Also want to say a big GO DAWGS as they play in the Rose Bowl this Monday!!
Happy New Year!!


1 comment:

  1. The Dawgs came through for a victory...what a great way to start 2018! Happy New Blessings to ALL!~

    ReplyDelete