Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Elf On The Shelf Breakfast, Christmas Bath Decor and Christmas Cookies

Early December always brings one special visitor to our breakfast table....Elfie!!!
Elfie comes down every December to keep a close eye on everyone's behavior during the day and reports back to Santa at night, especially Daddy's behavior!
Its always fun making this breakfast, lots of pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and snowflake donuts!
These Elf on the Shelf plates and cups were a small investment from Pottery Barn a few years ago but I am so glad I did! We enjoy them every year!!
I also picked up these advent calendars from Trader Joe's, a buck each!!
Ready to eat some yummy breakfast with Elfie!
Daddy reading about Elfie's journey from the North Pole
After all that yummy food, a nap was in order under the tree
I also added a little Christmas cheer in our restroom with some tree garland and a little deer candle holder
I got these cute little signs and green candle holder from Walmart last year
While Coco was snoozing Taylor and I made some yummy Rudolph sugar cookies!
Like me, Taylor loves to sit by any Christmas tree, so sweet!!
I am leaving work early today for our first parent teacher conference, I am nervous but excited to see what Mrs. Megan tells us!


No comments:

Post a Comment