Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Home Alone Movie Night

December kicks of Christmas Movie Nights for us!! There are so many great classics out there, I think we had the Freeform channel on all weekend with all the family movies going. Taylor has really starting liking Home Alone, especially all the scenes of Marv and Harry trying to break into Kevin's house, she thinks it hilarious and so do we!
Of course I had to pull out our Bulldog tree to show our spirit!



"Ahh, a lovely cheese pizza just for me"-Kevin
Go easy on the Pepsi Fuller!!
"Keep the change your filthy animal!"
Feeding Daddy some Christmas cookies
"This is it, don't get scared now!"-Kevin
Rudolph the red nosed cupcake!
Home Alone has been one of my families favorite movies for years, I hope I can pass that down to my girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment