Thursday, September 7, 2017

Zoe's 1st Birthday Party & Fall Decor up in the loft

After we left Athens Sunday morning we headed to Canton to celebrate our friends daughter Zoe, it was her 1st birthday!!
This was our first time meeting Zoe, she was just as sweet and cute as she looks in the picture! Chad, Barron, Uriah and Zoe just moved from Chicago to Charleston this summer and are loving it! Aunt Sue, Chad's Mom is really loving it cause they are now 5 hours away instead of a plane ride!
All the kids had a great time running around and jumping!
Lots of playing with balloons!
Uriah is such a sweet boy, he is the same age as Taylor and they play great each other :-)
Chad and Barron set up a great little photo booth!
When Dad tries to get that smile :-)

It's first cake time!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!
We had so much fun seeing Chad, Barron, John, Sue and the kids. Zoe is a beautiful baby and is loved so much by her family XOXO
I wanted share another pic of some fall decorating I have been doing. This dresser in our loft was my Grandmother's, I like to change it up with the seasons. I got both of these mums from Walmart last year, love them! I got this sunflower this summer for my June décor and thought it would be great for fall too, I LOVE it!! And its great to be able to use it again, it came from Walmart too!
I also carried the sunflower theme into the kitchen with a Pinterest idea! I got a mason jar I already have used multiple times, filled it with popcorn seeds, tied a yellow ribbon around it and put a single sunflower on top. I put it on top of the beautiful white pumpkin tray Omma gave me and the white pumpkin soup bowl. Both from Martha Stewart. The best part, look at that smile from Taylor when she sees the cookies XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment