Wednesday, September 13, 2017

UGA Football, Omma's Birthday, & Fall Tablescape

My Bulldog Loving parents marked one off the bucket list last weekend, the made their first trip to Southbend, Indiana to cheer on the Dawgs against Notre Dame!
They had a great time, great weather, and a great WIN for the Dawgs!
A screen shot of my favorite play of the night, a one handed catch by my favorite Dawg, Terry "Court" Godwin, just look at that!!
While my parents were cheering on the Dawgs, we were getting the house ready to celebrate Omma's 65th Birthday!!
But first we had some sprinkled donuts for breakfast...priorities!
I ordered this yummy cake from Publix, it was cream cheese and delish!
We love having Ryder & Avery come over, here they are watching Secret Life of Pets!
Happy Birthday sweet Omma, we all love you very much!!
Taylor wore this pretty headband and tee from Walmart and it made her look so grown up! She is our BIG girl for sure!
I wanted to share a pic of my dining room tablescape, its very simple and is usually covered in toys. We use this table as our main eating table, so its not really practical to turn it into a gorgeous tablescape, but I do like to add something! I have had these fall placemats and runner from LakesideCollection.com, I have had them for a few years now and I love them! I got these 3 pumpkins also from Lakeside Collection, love them too. The blanket like table cloth was a little shorter then I thought it would be, I really like and wanted to still use it so I put it at an angle. I think it gives the table a cozy look.
The wreath in the window came from Ebay :-)
A bird's eye view pic of the table, simple and fallish!
Not a great pick but its a screen shot of our kitchen table, I added the same fall place mats in here and filled my Goodwill based with some fake fruit and pumpkins.
There is not much room in our guest bathroom so I went up! I added some pretty fall leaves across the told of the mirror and a little orange pumpkin on the sink! I like a lot of fall everywhere as you can tell!




No comments:

Post a Comment