Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Fall Bucket List & Easy Cheeseburger Bake

With the first day of fall just a few days away, I went ahead and put together our fall bucket list!!
I create one for summer and fall, most of the time we pretty much get it all done, I keep it hanging up in our kitchen, here is what I am hoping to get done as it starts cooling down:
-Ice cream sandwich cake-I made that yummy treat on Labor Day
-Pumpkin cream cheese and apples
-Girls birthday's and football games
-Kinsey Family Farm for a pumpkin
-Atlanta Symphony Orchestra date night
-Apple Cider on the patio
-Spooky Smores
-Decorate for Halloween
-Try some new fall nail polishes
-Chili Night
-Corn maze and county fair
-Fall and Halloween tees
-Finish Harry Potter
I recently just finished the Harry Potter DVD series, it was AWESOME!!!!!
I can't say enough great things and I think I am going to watch the entire thing again!!
If you have never watched it, trust me, give it a try and you will fall in love!
It's been pretty warm this week, but I have started seeing the leaves starting to change their colors.
Friday night lights at the football game!
Taylor even got her face painted!
West Forsyth for the win!!
2 girls snoozing on the couch=Mom's happy hour!
Coco working it at school!!
Smiling and having fun during outside time
Got a can of these?!
And some shredded cheese?
Then you almost have everything you need for these!!
This yummy recipe came from Jennifer at I Save A-Z, its super easy! We used turkey instead of beef:
Ingredients:
-Refrigerator biscuits
-Ground beef or turkey, cooked
-Shredded Colby cheese

Instructions:
1. Preheat over 350 and grease a baking dish, I used 8 x 6
2. Open your can of biscuits, separate each one and line the bottom of your dish
3. Evenly spread your cooked meat over the biscuits
4. Sprinkle your cheese over the meat
5. Top the cheese with another layer of biscuits
6. Bake 30-35 minutes, enjoy with some ketchup!!






No comments:

Post a Comment