Friday, September 15, 2017

Simple Joys

This week has been pretty eventful for so many, especially around the southeast. I know for me with a friend passing and finding out another family member has passed away its really important to find the simple joys in life, cause they are always there! Here are some of mine for the week!
On my evening stroll with Nicole last night, I thought the sunset looked so pretty, a pretty night!
Sometimes they really do like each other!!
Taylor has been watching a lot of Harry Potter with me, I found this super cute tee and skirt from Target, I want one for myself!
Speaking of wanting my daughter's cloths, how cute are these kitty cat boots from Carter's?!
I want a pair in my size!
School picture day was last Friday, I can't wait to show you when they come in! I got these cute mustard color dresses from Kmart.com.
SCORE!!
Hubby picked me up some Chicken Salad Chick on his way home from work, I was a Happy Wife!
My den is one of the messiest places in our house, I cleaning it up for this pic! I wanted to show this pretty leaf blanket and Happy Fall Y'all pillow case I got off Ebay, love the cozy fall colors!
And to end this work week on a sweet note, Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in my pretty Rae Dunn pie plate.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend whatever you end up doing, be safe and have fun!! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment