Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Nicole's 2nd Birthday!!

Our sweet baby girl Nicole turned 2 years old!! Party time!!
Her last night as a 1 year old, 2 Peppa's for 2 years old!!
She was not in the best mood when you work up on her big day, but I did manage to get a little smile out of her before leaving for school :-)
She took these yummy Peppa Pig cupcakes to school with her to share with all her friends. I got the cupcakes from Walmart and the toppers from Etsy. Hello pink!
Check out that super cute hat her teacher made her, so special!
A group pic of all her friends at school!
Looking so cute!
Give me that bottle Mom!
We celebrated Coco at home too with this cute little cake!
When I posted this video I got lots of comments calling for a re-light!
Taylor ended up blowing out the candle first, but Nicole was ok, trust me!
To ease the pain of getting your birthday candle blown out Nicole got a new Peppa Pig car the ride around on!
She enjoyed lots of calls from our family! Here she is talking to Aunt Amy, Ryder and Avery.
My pride & joy XOXO
Our first kiss 2 years ago XOXO
My pregnancy with Nicole came just weeks after I had a miscarriage which was quickly followed by another hardship with my Hubby. It was a difficult time and I know without a doubt she was sent to me from God as a gift. She made me stronger, she is a strong girl. I can already see that with her actions and how she gets right back up when knocked down.
Both of my girls are the greatest thing I have and I try everyday to be a Mom they deserve.
A lot of times I fail miserably!!
I regret a lot of my actions, but I keep trying to do better cause they deserve the best.
They are so loved by our family and I wish my baby girl many, many more Happy Birthday's filled with love and fun. Love ya Coco!!



1 comment:

  1. Love your fall decor & no, you NEVER fail miserably as a parent...you learn from your regrets & become stronger & wiser from your mistakes! Taylor & Nicole are so lucky to have such loving parents... you truly make it a "wonderful world" for them !~

    ReplyDelete