Wednesday, September 6, 2017

GO DAWGS!! Our Family Saturday in Athens

If you are not a Bulldog this may not be your favorite blog post, but my entire family

 are BIG Dawg fans, I've been going to the games since I was little Bulldog. We love cheering on the Dawgs every Saturday and its a great time to see family and friends we don't see at the beginning of the year. I've mentioned my parents have a condo up there several times so that is where we headed Saturday morning!
I have lots or red and black in my closet, I picked my Lolly Wolly Doodle monogram dress with my comfy flip flops and my new Dixie Delights red and black tassel bracelet!
We got caught in some terrible traffic on 85 N heading to Athens Saturday morning, so as soon as we could I got off the highway and went thru Winder, it ended up taking us right to the condo, it was lunch time so we stopped by our favorite CFA in Athens, they play UGA music while you wait in the drive thru! Of course I got some warm cookies, Taylor loves them just like me!
Daddy and Taylor voted to stay at the condo so Nicole and me headed to the tailgate to see everyone. Sweet cousin Sophie was there along with my Dad, as you can tell Hdawg was on it!
I can't think of anyone who loved babies more then Sophie, ever since she was little she always wants to hold a baby, its her happy place and she is great at it! I see a future kindergarten teacher or daycare teacher!
Gigi is such a sport, she had been tailgating since 7 AM all day long! And was still smiling having a great time!
When Coco and I got back Taylor was asking to take to dogs on a walk, she LOVES walking Stef and Chipper and they did very good! Especially Chip, having an almost 2 year old pull you around is a lot and he handled it very well, never barked or growled at Nicole.
Whenever I get a chance I try to go by the Athens Trader Joes, Nicole and I snagged some goodies like these...
Cookie Butter Sandwich Cookies!!!
These are SOOOO good!!
If you live by Trader Joes, go pick these up NOW!!
The box is now gone 3 days later after Hubby got a hold of them.
Also while you are there, pick up these two winners! They taste just like takeout, cook fast and cheap...SCORE!
When we got back with our TJ goodies I put together this snack tray for the game, YUM!
It's really hard for the girls to sit anywhere for 4 hours so I took them on a walk around the condo while the game was being played. I thought these football's were super cute on the pool house.
The Dawgs ended up getting their first win over App State, but our QB ended up having a knee injury, we wish him the best and the freshman QB who will be playing against ND this Saturday..Eek!! Go Dawgs!!



1 comment:

  1. It was great to be back at the tailgate & see old & new friends! 🏈Now.... on to Notre Dame! Got a date with Touchdown Jesus! (For the Dawgs I hope!)

    ReplyDelete