Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Valentine Decor Around our Home

Welcome to our Valentine Home Tour!! Like all of my seasonal decor it takes me a while to get it all out, but I have got a lot done in February so far that I wanted to share with you, I hope you LOVE it!
I ordered this heart door hanger from The Pink Speckled Frog about 2 years ago and its held up great! The heart border came from Oriental Trading and I like to use my poinsettias cause of their bright red color, so pretty anytime of year!
Updating our mantel is always one of my favorite things, I kept some items I had out for my January mantel, cause its still winter. But I added the heart wreath, red bow, Love garland and a little love sign from Walmart.
 This heart banner also came from Walmart, $1...SCORE!!
I like displaying our Daddy Daughter Date Night pictures on this table, along with my new Coton Colors Happy Everything plate and attachment my MIL gifted me with. The red heart plate came from Home Goods a few years ago.
 Here is a close up of all our pics thru the years so far, I am waiting on this years to arrive in the mail. I just pick up these little plastic frames at Walmart and put heart stickers on them.
 And here is a close up of the other side with my Happy Everything plate, I love this!! Coton Colors has som many great things, but beware they are not cheap!
 I started working on my hot chocolate bar, I've gotten this half done. I hung up another heart banner and put some artificial flowers in a pink plastic mason jar pitcher.
 Taylor was in the valentine spirit this morning with her heart top and leggins! 
 I snapped this pic of Taylor while rocking Nicole to bed, I love looking up and seeing her smiling, she loves Peppa Pig!
 My February Lilly P print, isn't it pretty?! I have a few more Valentine decorations to put out, I will share soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment