Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Gnomeo & Juliet Movie Night

Wishing everyone out there a Happy Valentine's Day today!! I hope your day is filled with lots of love and you feel valued! I really appreciate the time YOU take to read this little blog XOXO
 Keeping up with the love theme this month, we watched the cute and lovable movie Gnomeo and Juliet, any guesses on what story it was based on?!
 I used a lot of my hot chocolate bar decor and pulled down our lucky UGA Gnome, this little guy is special to me, our friend Rob gave it to Hubby while he was in ICU this summer, he said he was there to look over him, and he did :-)
 Ready to watch!
 Since gnome's are usually found in the garden, Taylor helped me make some yummy dirt cake! its just cream cheese, pudding, cool whip and Oreo cookies. We also had Montague Blue Juice or Capulet Red AKA Hawaiian Punch!
 The girls each got a candy filled Reece's heart!
 Oreo cookies, YEAH!!
 Yum, yum, cookies!!
One of my favorite's Dolly Parton even has a cameo in the film!
My little gnome!
Taylor went with the Montague Blue, can you tell?
A quote by the original author of one of the greatest and tragic love stories XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment