Last Sunday my big girl Taylor went to big church with me. We came prepared with a back pack of gummy worms, a coloring book and readying books!
Doesn't she look beautiful?!
Here we go into big church!
I love this picture because its on the same stairs as I took a lot of my wedding pictures on! Taylor did great during church and stayed busy with her book bag, she seemed to have fun, I am grateful she went with me!
It may come as a surprise but I do have some blank walls in my house, although my brother won't believe it! I've been wanting to add something to this wall and found 3 cute little mirrors at Walmart for $15. What do you think...
I really like them and since they are while when I re paint the bathroom one day they will go with everything...SCORE!
It was another spring like day Sunday, here is Taylor riding her bike!
Sisters playing in the swing set fort!
Cherry blossoms in bloom, so beautiful!! Take that Boston!
Sunday was also Abraham Lincoln's birthday, there are so many great quotes from him but this is my favorite. Its a great reminder to live each day to the fullest!
This is defiantly the best new dish I have made this year, we have really been enjoying it. Its super cheesy and delicious, its called Million Dollar Spaghetti! Its from the website Spending With Pennies. It looks long and complex but its not as bad as it seems, trust me. It worth it when you take your first bite!
- 16 Ounces Dried Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 4-6 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1½ Pounds Sweet Italian Sausage, Casing Removed
- 3 teaspoons Dried Italian Seasoning, divided
- 2--24 Ounce Jars Spaghetti Sauce-Divided
- 8 Ounces Cottage Cheese or Ricotta Cheese
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, At Room Temperature
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- 3 Cups Mozzarella, Shredded-Divided
- ½ Cup Butter, Cut Into Slices-Divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package, drain well and return pasta to original pot. Add 1 jar of prepared spaghetti sauce and combine. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add sausage and 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning to skillet, and cook until no pink remains. Drain well. Add 1 jar of spaghetti sauce to skillet. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Cottage cheese or ricotta cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella, and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Set aside.
- Place half the slices of butter in a 9x13 baking dish. Spread half the spaghetti in dish, then spread cheese mixture evenly over spaghetti. Spread remaining spaghetti over cheese mixture. Top with the remaining butter slices.Pour tomato meat sauce evenly over top layer of spaghetti.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and bake in preheated oven until casserole is heated through, about 35-45 minutes.
I served it with some garlic cheese bread and it was fantastic, give it a try and enjoy!!