Thursday, January 11, 2018

A Muppet Family Christmas Movie Night & The Candy Store

Rainy day greetings everyone! Sorry I have been a little behind this week, Monday and Tuesday I was covering for a co-worker who is on vacation and I was swamped!!
And I am still catching up! Even though December is over I wanted to share out last movie night of the Christmas season, a Muppets Christmas!
I have always been a fan of Miss Piggy so this was like a little time travel to me being a kid watching The Muppets cartoons!
Simple and yummy!
Kermit Green Apples and Miss Piggy's in a blanket!
The holidays make everyone tired I think!
Coco was out once the movie started going!
"Its not easy being green"-Kermit
Taylor went to church with me Sunday and since she was so good we make a special trip to the candy store!
Fuzziewiggs!!
Its such a cute little shot, her eyes just light up when she walks in!





No comments:

Post a Comment