Tuesday, January 30, 2018

What I Wore

Happy Tuesday friends!!
It's a cold and windy day here in GA, very winter like, BRR!!!
I usually show my work outfits but I also have a few from my weekend wear I wanted to share, I am all about being comfy!

This super soft sweat shirt came from Shein.com, I paired it with my black yoga pants to kicks from Target!
Getting dressed is always more fun when you match your sweet girl!
These dressed came from Popsugar.com, they have a lot of cute matching Mommy/Daughter dresses!
Sometimes winter days need a little color added to them, enter a hot pink Lilly P print skirt! This was made from Sarta Designs and I paired it with a navy top and hot pink necklace!
This soft lavender sweater dress came from Target about 2 years ago, perfect for a cold day with some boots and tights.
Maxi dresses are perfect all year I think! I paired this green one from Shein.com with an old denim jacket and my Outlander necklace!
Pink and green is one of my favorite color combinations! This top came from Shein.com last year.
A have a small little collection of Disney inspired outfits I love. This Snow White sweater came from the Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohl's!
Looking at this picture, it makes me want a black and white cookie to eat!
Everything is kind of older, the white skirt came from Amazon and is great to combine with all different tops, winter white!





No comments:

Post a Comment